THE KING: AudioBiography Mixtape [kingofvancity.com]

oh yeah... does anybody have that Tupac Tribute track by THE KING... it was up a while ago back when the domain was hitemup.com.. if so, hook it up please

Advocate said:
not feeling it. he cant claim king of vancity at all
That's your opinion, but I listened to your audio and you ain't got shit on him. He's the best rapper out in Vancity, HANDS DOWN! He's in talks w/ producer Johnny "J" and r&b singer Danny Boy whom both worked extensively with 2PAC! I don't think they would consider working with him unless they thought he was a dope rapper.

Anybody from Vancity hear of a freestyler named "Mic Phenomenal" ?.. I saw him compete @ a freestyle battle once, dude was pretty ill..

He won the first one. Anybody know if he won again?

Vancouver is breeding some decent rappers finally. I think either dudes could make it big soon; hopefully both of them do so we get some representation out there.

sergio castro said:
dude has a cool voice but imo he needs to work on his flow...
The material on this mixtape is about a year old, so his flow is more polished now. I know this because I heard some shit on his new mixtape.. Pretty dope shit.. I'll drop it on here once I get a hold of it.

KDOGG: Yeah.. Vancouver, Canada

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.