The Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Sands

Think of some things rappers,producers,record label etc did which were really,really stupid.Basically anyone involved in hip-hop.e.g.It could be a rapper saying or doing something stupid and ruining his career.

For me,the stupidist thing that anyone done in hip hop was:Tommy Boy records opting to sign House Of Pain over Wu Tang Clan.lmao.All the money they lost out on just so they could Jump Around.

I think we're going to get the following answers over and over again:

1. What Amaru/Eminem did to Pac's material.
2. Eminem driving his career into the ground with "Encore".

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
DJ Harris said:
Kanye " George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" (maybe more Brave than stupid?)

that was madd funny, ill never forget chris tucker and mike meyers reaction. but i think he was just a lil full of himself to say something like dat. but then again every1 was saying/thinking it.

Bobby Sands

1. What Amaru/Eminem did to Pac's material
Well that wouldnt be considered a stupid thing for anyone involved.2Pac is dead so it doesnt affect him.Eminem and Amaru think they have done a great job on 2Pac's music by looking at sales.

I dont want a discussion about 2Pac's posthumous music though.Post example like the one i posted.Tommy Boy opting to sign House Of Pain over Wu Tang has to be one of the stupidist decisions ever.

i was eating a bowl of lucky charms today then i lit my cereal box on fire because it had a leprauchaun on it and it reminded me of tupac the great.

PuffnScruff

DJ Harris said:
Kanye " George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" (maybe more Brave than stupid?)
brave? no that was just plain stupid. saying blanco and nagin doesn't care about the people that live in their city and state would have been more on point.

Bobby Sands

^im not american dumbass.
Good for you now please go away.You came in and made a racist comment against me for no reason.I understand you are trying to provoke me,perhaps to get me banned.but i couldnt care less.thats your problem not mine.

Back to topic.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Good for you now please go away.You came in and made a racist comment against me for no reason.I understand you are trying to provoke me,perhaps to get me banned.but i couldnt care less.thats your problem not mine.

Back to topic.
ok 4 leaf clover hunting bag pipe playing faggot

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Think of some things rappers,producers,record label etc did which were really,really stupid.Basically anyone involved in hip-hop.e.g.It could be a rapper saying or doing something stupid and ruining his career.

For me,the stupidist thing that anyone done in hip hop was:Tommy Boy records opting to sign House Of Pain over Wu Tang Clan.lmao.All the money they lost out on just so they could Jump Around.
can we get back on topic please.

Tupac Tha Great said:

Back to topic.
:laugh: :laugh: Your race isnt "irish".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.