The Hood Surgeon, the good Doctor's son.

I dunno, if he is Dre's son, hes grown up pretty rich.

Unless he takes some political rap, I can't really imagine him doing any hard core "gangsta" shit, youn know?

Maybe hell come up with some decent club stuff, but other then that... ehh, well see.

Very interesting though.

K D said:
well if hes got dres work ethic and his daddys ability to put out only good shit then thumbs up
Did everyone forget the Aftermath album? For some reason people seem to think Dre only has 2 albums.

of course dre has kids lol...... thats y he left death row, to be a family man. i didnt think any of his kids would become rappers since they are all rich as fuck but maybe he will make some tight club songs.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
hes 24 years old :eek:

edit:shit that mean dre woulda been 16 wen he produced the homie..
MUS BE SOME LOST CHILD WHO WANT THAT FAME :thumb: :thumb:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Well, who knows whether or not he has lived with Dre his whole life, he was definitly born before Dre was famous, maybe it was some accident.

Anyway, it'll be funny if he beefs with Lil Eazy E, or even funnier if they join forced for a new NWA.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tekneek said:
Did everyone forget the Aftermath album? For some reason people seem to think Dre only has 2 albums.

Not a Dre solo album.

DrugBa11ad said:
I dunno, if he is Dre's son, hes grown up pretty rich.

Unless he takes some political rap, I can't really imagine him doing any hard core "gangsta" shit, youn know?

Maybe hell come up with some decent club stuff, but other then that... ehh, well see.

Very interesting though.

He's Dre's son. He won't write his own lyrics. ;)

Looks just like Dre. lol If he's been in the studio with Dre and learned from him, he can't help but be talented. Plus it's in his genes. Let's wait and see. No doubt all the Aftermath Haters are gonna hate him before he's even dropped a verse.

not really bothered if he is dre's son or not, what matters is his music is actually good and not automatically platformed cos he is dre's son.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.