The Happy Fuck You Songs

Hay one mc' something that i say a lot. somehow its funny, and it makes absolutely no sense.It's pronounced in a very particular way, with the so and fuck connected and the accent on F-U.stop postin some weak as in whac as shit,stop saying Fac u u silly bitch as shitty but some nigga might just fuck u fuck u .then u r going to be saying Happy fuck day cock all in my mouth One mc keep sayin it like u dont give a fuck ur ass going to get it good fuck bitchhhhhhhhhhh somebodi going to fuck u Fuck you in the ear bitch, I hope you get butta cancer! trick hahahaha keep this in mind When a guy instists you continue taking your clothes off.SAY STOP first than say . no means no hay one mc u r a pervvv little as phuk so One mc fac u............. trick

i bet u dont understand it b/c u know why u cant u gettin dick already in the butta hahaha manye im out now u got my ass talkin krazy shytttttttttttt bitch go suck dick ONE MC

Mad skillz said:
WTF? sad? why? they is a reason people havnt herd of them, or just dont want to reply.....
but i will say the 1st verse on 'how you doin' is fairly funny
No it was nothing man I just wanted to keep my thread alive no hard feelings lol

Farzin

^alright thanks :D

dont worry about PM'ing me other albums :D then i can discuss it in your threads and it wont go unnoticed as usual.

uh huh I like tonedeff I will check his new album when it's droppin...politics is a nice single..i got the hyphen EP but ya know I can't listen to too much battle rap on a day..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.