The greatness of Tragedy's debut & sophomore..

7 Syns

props to Chronic for mentioning his sophomore to me back in the day, props on roaches for mentioning his debut to me back in the day. bonafied classics? Yes, thank you.

&

you should already know the deal.

peac3.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I dont really think Tragedy has put out a bad album. The last I heard was Thug Matrix and even that was pretty good. Dont know if he has done anything since then.

linx

Staff member
I've always been a big fan of his. He's dope. The song he did with Cormega is one of my favorites of all time. Shit's ridiculous.

linx

Staff member
Come to think of it..

I'm still in the process of re-downloading some of my old collection. I think I might need those 2 albums. The rest of his I have.

Casey

Staff member
Always been a massive Tragedy Fan. Not only are the two albums mentioned bonafide classics, so are "Against All Odds" and "Still Reportin'".

linx - are you talking about "They Forced My Hand"? Yeah, that is an amazing track. My favorite Tragedy track of all time is "Permanently Scarred".

If any other Tragedy fans have the vinyl rip of "Grand Groove" with the instrumental, or "Funk Mode" + instrumental please up them. I saw them once on OiNK, but before I could get them they were gone :(

Casey

Staff member
/\ indeed.

I just found out Trag had a new album out last year called "The Death of Tragedy".

rapidshare download link

1. "G-Formation" (produced by Havoc)
2. "The Truest" (produced by Scram Jones)
3. "I Am The Streets" (produced by Engineer)
4. "Murder By Numbers" (feat. J-hood) (produced by GQ Beats)
5. "Crime Legacy" (produced by Now & Laterz)
6. "Sole Dead Brothers" (feat. Shinobi & Christ Castro) (produced by Scram Jones)
7. "Militant Mind State" (produced by Now & Laterz)
8. "Ryder Musik" (produced by GQ Beats)
9. "Emaculate G's" (feat. Kool G rap) (produced by Crack Val)
10. "Intimate Vision" (produced by GQ Beats)
11. "Dejavu" (produced by Now & Laterz)
12. "If You Don't Know" (produced by Now & Laterz)
13. "25 To Life" (feat. J-hood) (produced by GQ Beats)
14. "Elbouhio Of Death" (produced by GQ Beats)
15. "Milk Murder (Tribute)" (feat. Judas) (produced by The Alchemist)
16. "Skit"
17. "Mind State" (-Bonus track- feat. Killa Sha) (produced by 4th Disciple)

i'm downloadin it now, will let you all know how it is.

I heard 3 songs from his myspace - crime legacy ad ryder muzik are fucking sick.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.