The Games line in miami

At one point in Game's performance at spring fest in downtown miami i could have swore he said fuck young buck but as the show progressed he then started saying ja rule can suck his dick and joe buddens he also said a couple of other names but the crowd was to loud.Then as he was performing his fourth song then they cut his mic off cause his time was up and they had to bring out the other acts.So he rushed back stage and snatched the mic of someone else's hand and told the crowd that they were kicking him off the stage and his time was up but that he didnt care.He said he wasnt done yet so he kept rapping and then they took the music off.He was like fuck it i dont need a beat i'll rock this shit accapella.So he then went off to say all these other rappers out here are coming out with hypeman,dancers,promoters,groupies.He said fuck them I'm out here by myself promoting my own shit i dont need none of that shit. So he continued the song in accapella as the crowd sang along and at the end of the verse u know how they usually say g-unit he points the mic at the crowd and the crowd says g-unit and he says "you'll said not me " and threw the mic and walked away. He put together a great show. u can tell this guy really loves hip hop if you listen to every song on his new album. but thats just my opinion. :eek:

he does that every performance. "You said it not me" He needs to record a new album cause most of his songs shout out G-Unit. He dissed Yayo when he was in Edmonton, He was about to do Runnin, but asked what he should do cause Yayo wasnt there, we shouted to him just to rap Yayo's verse and he said "Im better than him anyways" Thing that pissed us mostly is he didnt do We Aint. but made up for it by doing mixtape shit like Still Cruisin, New York and certified gangstas

he did acapella pretty much every last verse/chorus of each song. Best one was Hate It Or Love it though, he did his remix verse in acapella.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.