The Game's 'Documentary' Blasts Off At No. 1

C-7

Playing with his first major-label release, rapper the Game wins the top slot on The Billboard 200 by a landslide this week with his Aftermath/G-Unit/Interscope debut. "The Documentary" sold 587,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan, more than half a million copies ahead of its closest contender.

www.billboard.com

i pray for the day people wake up and realize that the members of G-Unit are

1) pussies who talk a lot of shit but have absolutely no street credibility
2) completely talentless rappers, with the exception of Lloyd Banks to an extent

lmao, niggas up murda inc are the ones who banged 50's mom and he ain't do shit about it...50 got more security than fuckin George W Bush.

ImTheEffinOne said:

2) completely talentless rappers, with the exception of Lloyd Banks to an extent

lmao, niggas up murda inc are the ones who banged 50's mom and he ain't do shit about it...50 got more security than fuckin George W Bush.
i pray for the day people wake up and realized that you are

2) a completely idiotic asshole who sole purpose is to post dumb shit to get attention

i'm sure if you do a search there are plenty of threads where you can express your displeasure with the Game. I just hope you get over what ever psycological problems your afflicted with so that you can post some contructive and relevent thoughts.

For Example:

Instead of this:
I hate g-unit because they are a bunch a pussies.

Try this:
I'm not feeling G-Unit because i don't feel they are bringing anything significant to hip-hop.

The point is post something that intelligent.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
ImTheEffinOne said:

Yes, unlike us well respected street dwellers, hiding behind our computer screens.

ImTheEffinOne said:

Yeah that's hillarious. Let's all laugh cos 50's mum was killed and he grew up an orphan.

stefanwzyga

ImTheEffinOne said:

If you think that about g unit thats up to you , an a lot of people agree with you! but to talk about 50 s mum like that is well disrespectful! sho some respect computer thug! :(

Well deserved by game, I think his album was great. Also, "ImTheEffinOne", I doubt that you'd walk around without security if you had g-unit's wealth and fame, and I pray that one day you will wake up and relize that YOU are the one sitting behind the security of your computer. Pussy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.