The Game

Ok I heard his entire album and I think that it is GOOD but they hyped him up to much like 50 cent,,, they are both great in my opinion but rappers need to stop hyping themselves up like if they were the next 2pac or Nas because it gets annoying when you buy an album that is hyped then after you hear it its nothing special.

Cown

Copping the album tomorrow :thumb: I'ma rate the album then, but honestly, I don't think Game is all that... He's avarage, nothing speciel about him. Think I'll put him in the catagory one-hit-wonder for now.

couldn't this've been posted in one of the other 7465 Game threads?

No Hope said:
I bought the cd,,,im not saying its bad i like it but they hyped him up to much i was expecting a Me Against The World or SOmething
that's your own damn fault. why the fuck would you expect a 'me against the world'? you must not have very high regard for tupac if you think some new hot shot that just came out would make an album as good as tupac's best release. and i can't believe you're complaining about him being hyped. OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA HYPE HIM UP. they wanna sell as many records as they can, don't they? why would you NOT hype a new rapper up? who's gonna buy an album from a guy they haven't even heard of? that's the entertainment industry. it's your own choice if you decide to give in to the hype or not. and you, my friend, are a sucker. you're exactly who the aftermath are targeting and it worked.

ok bad to use 2pac as an example i was saying 2pac as an example to prove a point cause they were saying he was the savior of the west,,,umm well he isnt. Oh yeah and I bought it off my homie that didnt want it.

This Album is good, N if you for a second you expected a MATW or a BIG time classic, you are expecting more than even the hype that surrounds him. I heard all the hype and in the end I thought the Cd was good, still havn't bought it but I will in a few days. IMO bringin back the west means brining it back to the mainstream, dominating the airwaves and sales as it did when 2pac was around, when the sales figures arrive we'll see how much the game really brought back the west.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.