The Game - You Know What It Is Vol. 3 (cover+tracklist)

01 - 300 Bars & Runnin'
02 - Down
03 - Poison Bananas feat. RockStar & The MOB
04 - I'm A King feat. T.I.
05 - Olivia (debut single)
06 - 5 Heartbeats Skit
07 - Play The Game
08 - Lil' Bit (remix)
09 - M.O.B. Freestyle
10 - Why You Smell Like Dat feat. Rockstar & The MOB
11 - Street Muzik feat. Sheek Louch
12 - Lyrical Exercise - Rockstar
13 - "Where I'm From" Freestyle
14 - Never Be Friends
15 - Swallow That Slug feat. Charli "Chuck" B. More
16 - Hate It Or Love It (street remix)
17 - All I Need feat. W.C.
18 - Playas Only
19 - Lay Low feat. The MOB
20 - Justo Faison Tribute

The MOB is on three tracks... Maybe they'll release an album soon. Can't wait to hear more Eastwood.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Hosted by G Unit?
Yeah that's curious... And didn't that "5 heartbeats" comparison had been made by Joe Budden to diss 50, buck, yayo, banks and game? Maybe he chose the same name because the fifth heartbeat is olivia...

dimos06 said:
Yeah that's curious... And didn't that "5 heartbeats" comparison had been made by Joe Budden to diss 50, buck, yayo, banks and game? Maybe he chose the same name because the fifth heartbeat is olivia...
or spider ? :confused:

linx

Staff member
Anyone else got this yet? I think it's a pretty damn dope mixtape. Game's crew MOB comes nice on it also. There were a few songs I didn't really like, but alot of them were pretty dope. Game really goes at them. :thumb:

Don't know whether or not i'm supposed to be posting these, but here is a link to the mixtape. There's a few different links. :thumb:

buckem85 said:
that shit looks HOT AS FUCK! but i think its fake???because it does say hosted by g unit

Well bukem jossey game was just on mtv talking about g unit and he was wearin a g u not shirt and taking shots at them on tv. So im think its legit .. Game was even promoting this mixtape.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.