The Game vs. Vida Guerra in a lie detector match

Obviously, Vida Guerra has not been happy with The Game's recent attacks and allegations on her. The sexy pin up has been tired of The Game since the release of his sophomore lp, Doctor's Advocate, which contained the rapper's third single, "Wouldn't Get Far" featuring Kanye West, where Game had a few remarks for some known video vixens including Vida Guerra herself about sleeping around the industry to get on top.

Near the end of last year, Guerra promised to retaliate against The Game's lyrical lashing, promising an assault of her own to The Game. Last year, the model gave the world a sneak peak of her then incomplete diss back to Game, rhyming, "I don't play games I just make a lot of g's/have them begging for my p***y like Vida, Vida please." The NJ native is scheduled to release a self titled debut album of her own this year, offering some hip hop and rnb.

To add more insult, 2 months later, The Game was on the Funkmaster Flex show claiming to have fingered Vida Guerra at Jamie Foxx's party at his house. Game claimed he saw Vida at the party and apologized, while in the same interview claimed he used the "two finger split" on her at the event and made a comment saying that it smelled good.

The Latina beauty, who still isn't over The Game's accusations has now challenged The Game to take a lie detector test on national media since she claims the rapper is making up tales to cover up her rejection of him. Guerra, who has been more feuled than ever since his "fingering" claim on Hot97 now wants national press to witness The Game taking a lie detector test.

"He needs to wake up and get out of his fantasy world... I challenge him to a lie-detector test. We can do it on TV or the radio."

In addition, Vida retained onto her story that Game was bitter from an incident, where she turned him down several times via email. The sexy Jersey native, then said, "You try to get with a girl, she turns you down and you gotta be all hurt about it and start dissing her... Obviously the rejection was so bad that now he's making up s**t."

She then went into details, specifying the situation and continuing her claim by saying, "I met him last year at Jamie Foxx's Christmas party and we exchanged email addresses... It was all for business. Then he started asking me out. I was saying, 'I'm busy' - trying to be nice and sugar coat it. Then he goes, 'Why you running away from me?"

It looks like part two of The Game vs. The vixen will continue as long as accusations and stories continue.

THEV1LL4N

haha, stripper game has feelings and is hiding thats hes hurt. dnt worry. make another untold story album.

Untold story 3 (how i got rejected)

^with her buttcheeks.

When u go for so long just relying on ur looks to take care of shit its hard for people to take you serious when you speak. Plus when ur in thongs and got ur buttcheeks hanging out not people are gonna even pay attention to the words coming out of ur mouth unless they have to do with gettin inbetween some butcheeks

i smell pu$$y, ha ha....exchanged e-mail messages/wtf, ganksta, ha ha.......she should have "copies" then....but it seems like she wants to be taken serious in her musical career......i think game did finger her.........while he was promising her he would GHOST WRITE for her...........ha ha bitch got punk'd big time

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.