The Game vs. Some Random UK Guys [video]

Nick

Saw this posted on another forum, a video of The Game while he was in the UK getting into a little scuffle with a crew of guys, I've never heard of any of them apart from Mike GLC who has dropped a few mixtapes [probably cos theyr'e from Birmingham?]. It all starts off cool but insults start to fly, he tried to get some of his BWS guys to snatch the camera but it obviously didnt work lol.

Slash, SLASH!!! Fucking assclowns pretend to act hard and run the streets acting like elementary school kids kicking up dust just for the sake of rebellion. While Game and his crew drove off, notice that these broke fools had to walk home.

Cheesyphily16 said:
Slash, SLASH!!! Fucking assclowns pretend to act hard and run the streets acting like elementary school kids kicking up dust just for the sake of rebellion. While Game and his crew drove off, notice that these broke fools had to walk home.
Yea, i dont understand what they were trying to accomplish... its like.. they didnt get the tape.. so what? Game had a bunch of heads with him so im sure if he REALLY wanted it they coulda got it...

I like how they put footage of Lenox Lewis in there, trying to make it look like he was at the actual scene giving them props for what went down.. lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Them slash dudes are fucking gay. Game and BWS were nothing but cool with them to begin with but they kept following em around and getting in the way, no doubt getting very fucking annoying, so right on Game for saying "Fuck You" if they keep following them around like some like fucking groupies.

The Game and his crew are retards.. do you see how proud they all are of having the exact same looking chain.. who cares? Thats the kind of shit we used to do back in high school when we were 14, what a joke :rolleyes:

JayDawg said:
The Game and his crew are retards.. do you see how proud they all are of having the exact same looking chain.. who cares? Thats the kind of shit we used to do back in high school when we were 14, what a joke :rolleyes:
Yeah, except yours were made of sludge metal with little pieces of glass poking out.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
bigmack said:
lol euros man

You know Canadians are looked down upon on this board. I have seen you try to over emphasize the euroness of everyone else to make Euros the hated breed.

But you will fail... Canada will forever be looked upon as the little brother of America, always in his shadow and struggling to hide his homosexuality.

I was about to issue an apology to a cool canadian. But I can't think of any. Damn.

Casey

Staff member
Holy fucking shit. I just saw this.

The main two guys in this video, O.D and Grinch from Slash, I know these guys from back in the day. When I first starting rhyming properly and writing songs back in like 2001, 2002, I formed a clique called "Military Cru", which is where the nickname Militant came from.

Anyhow, I really stopped rolling with Military Cru in early 2004 - by that point the two guys in this video, O.D and Grinch were part of Military Cru and it was known as Military Slash.

Military Cru ceased to exist in 2005 by which point Slash had maken a name for itself and branched into it's own.

Haven't seen OD or Grinch for about 2 years, but those guys are actually safe. Big up to slash b6. Don't know about the story with this video, but I see the Slash DVD's that this clip is from in some my local hiphop spots all the time.

I got love for the Slash crew, and it seemed that they were being friendly until The Game said ''fuck you'' or whatever.
I sided with them up until the whole ''you killed Diana'' crap. That was just not funny and immature.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.