The Game Vs Lil' Eazy

Kadafi Son

I never understood how this beef got started. Its real unlikely they, or Lil' Eazy, would do diss tracks. (I know I'm late)

Can somebody explain what happened between the 2?

something about Lil Eazy sayin' that Games not from Compton, to stop reppin' Eazy Senior with this whole NWA bullshit and that he wishes he was in the rap group.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
The two used to be close associates and even recorded a track that was left off of The Documentary. Lil' Eazy-E has since directed numerous disses targeting the rapper and expressed is anger over what he felt was The Game misusing his father's name. The Game responded by claiming that Lil' Eazy-E is trying to establish himself off of the success he had made since releasing The Documentary. The Game responded on "120 Bars" where he claimed that Lil Eazy-E doesn't write his own lyrics.

In 2005 Lil Eazy dissed The Game on a song and called out The Game claming he was using his father's style to get him famous. The Game dissed him multiple times on street tracks he released, including "120 bars", claiming that Lil Eazy E does not write his own raps lyrics and that he had more skills than everyone else in Lil Eazy E's group. Lil Eazy E responded with the song "Comming Outta Compton", on which he laughed at the Game's claim on 120 bars, saying "...[quoting The Game's 120 Bars]'he don't write his own raps'/ -how lame is that/you sound just like a bitch when she startin' to bleed". As well, he also claimed that The Game was never close to Eazy E.

wikipedia.org

"Claimed that Game was never close to Eazy-E"? I thought Game was an original member of NWA, damn.

;););)

Wikipedia is such a shitty service, anybody can write anything on there. Game would've been what, 15 when Eazy passed? Wow, Lil' E, thanx for clearing that shit up. Forget the fact that Game brought positive attention back to your father's name and legacy for the first time in a decade. Dre wasn't even speaking his name.

Is Lil' E the son of Tomika Wright? Because I can see where he gets his bitchiness from.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.