The Game Vs 50 Cent: Beef Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock

THE GAME VS 50 CENT: BEEF OVER // MARCH 09, 2005
It's confirmed - 50 Cent and The Game are calling a truce. 50 Cent and The Game are set to lay their beef to rest in a press conference this afternoon on the eighth anniversary of the death of Notorious B.I.G., the two rappers are expected to announce the end of their battle.

"I realized that if I'm going to be effective at that, I have to overcome some of my own. Game and I need to set an example in the community," 50 Cent said in a statement.

The Game: "It's going to be a positive thing for both sides. I think it's so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [Biggie Smalls' death date]. I'm def doing to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note. see this as a real opportunity to show the power of our community. 50 and I are proving that real situations and real problems can be solved with real talk. This can also be seen as a big step for my organization, Black Wall Street, in terms of making a difference. Maybe we can help save some lives�the way rap music saved mine.�

You can check out complete coverage of 50 and Game's press conference on "Direct Effect" tonight at 7 p.m. ET.

*Note The Press Conference already happened*

taken from www.aftermathmusic.com

Rock said:
THE GAME VS 50 CENT: BEEF OVER // MARCH 09, 2005
It's confirmed - 50 Cent and The Game are calling a truce. 50 Cent and The Game are set to lay their beef to rest in a press conference this afternoon on the eighth anniversary of the death of Notorious B.I.G., the two rappers are expected to announce the end of their battle.

"I realized that if I'm going to be effective at that, I have to overcome some of my own. Game and I need to set an example in the community," 50 Cent said in a statement.

The Game: "It's going to be a positive thing for both sides. I think it's so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [Biggie Smalls' death date]. I'm def doing to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note. see this as a real opportunity to show the power of our community. 50 and I are proving that real situations and real problems can be solved with real talk. This can also be seen as a big step for my organization, Black Wall Street, in terms of making a difference. Maybe we can help save some lives�the way rap music saved mine.�

You can check out complete coverage of 50 and Game's press conference on "Direct Effect" tonight at 7 p.m. ET.

*Note The Press Conference already happened*

taken from www.aftermathmusic.com
Shits' like a fucking week old and there's already been 15 posts made on the exact same news story.

Someone close this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.