The Game Tours dates in the UK

2Pax

DPG iz all I C said:
Why dont you and your friends go and attack 1 person, isnt that what the English do ? ;)
Yea what we do is, go round and gather a big gang of say like 20 peeps, choose an innocent civillian and beat the shit out of him. Someone then shouts "Po-Po", and we all run shouting fuck the "5-0", then we smoke loadsa weed and pretend we're real gangstas whilst listening to "In Da Club". :eek:

2Pax said:
Yea what we do is, go round and gather a big gang of say like 20 peeps, choose an innocent civillian and beat the shit out of him. Someone then shouts "Po-Po", and we all run shouting fuck the "5-0", then we smoke loadsa weed and pretend we're real gangstas whilst listening to "In Da Club". :eek:
Sounds like Thug$tyle to me :p

2Pax

How cowardly, you check to see if ThUg $TyLe is logged on which he isn't then you diss him so he can't defend himself, actions of a true Scot.

Anyone know if Snoop's accompanying Game on this tour?

Mad skillz said:
yep got mine for the hammersmith one. anyone know whos gonna b with him? snoops got a concert the same week so hopefully he will be with him
Snoops concerts are round about the 7th aren't they??

2Pax said:
How cowardly, you check to see if ThUg $TyLe is logged on which he isn't then you diss him so he can't defend himself, actions of a true Scot.

Anyone know if Snoop's accompanying Game on this tour?
I doubt it he is doing his own a couple of weeks before

2Pax

k69atie said:
I doubt it he is doing his own a couple of weeks before
Oh, but on Snoops advertisement banner I saw in the City Centre it says "Snoop with special guest appearences", I assume Pharell will be one of these, any idea who else it may be?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.