The Game Talks Nas And Akon Collab, European Tour

Rapper The Game recently went to Miami to record with Cool and Dre. Coming out of those session is a potential blockbuster of a collaboration: Game and Nas on one record again, this time joined by Akon. The trio's cut is called "Street Ryders."

"Akon's dope," Game said about the collaboration on Saturday night in Anaheim, California, where he performed at Power 106's Powerhouse 2007 concert. "I try to work with people who are dope. He's dope, I'm dope - we made crack."

Game is going to take a break from recording his next album - which he maintains will be his curtain call - but said he might release another video from Doctor's Advocate.

"I'll probably throw something out for the people, some food for thought," he said. "But I'm going on tour in Europe and I'll be over there all summer, [then I'll] come back and work on my third and final album."

Source

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.