The Game talks about The Doctor's Advocate

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game took a break from talking about Ras Kass and the fight in a Hollywood club to discuss his upcoming album, The Doctor’s Advocate, which will feature a who’s who of the hip hop universe.

"I got Nas on a record. Busta's back on the album. I did a song with Mary (J Blige), Marsha from Floetry. I got Tha Dogg Pound on the album. I didn't have Snoop on my first album, so I had to get him on this one. I got Kanye rappin' on this album too. And we got production by Just Blaze, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.i.am. I worked with Swizz on this album. We went and seen Timbaland. I was in with (Dr.) Dre on this album."

He still fails to confirm or deny the rumour on whether Dre produces on the album though. Is it hype, or is there genuinely a problem?

SonOf2pac

^ what does cool & dre have to do with fergie's bitchass?

and it would be weird if dre didnt work on this album seeing that it is inspired by him :confused:

either way it always seemed like everybody who did the documentary is going to be back for this album, except for dr. dre and havoc........................i really think he means dre from cool & dre....ha ha its going to be a DOPE ALBUM EITHER WAY

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.