The Game-Start From Scratch

S. Fourteen

hmm I guess he does a little in that song...He used to be a 'Shyne biter', he sounds just like Shyne in some of those old song from the TJ days.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
haunted said:
What about dont need your love? He sounds like shyne.
THE GAME USE TO BE A SHYNE BITER,But he has been flipped his style up be4 much people could take notice

he slurs kinda bad in that song, his voice is cracking to like a little girl.... listen to when he says teck deck or somthing, sounds like hes in puperty, i thought it was banging tho my fav song on the cd

Little Skittle

two187pac said:
he slurs kinda bad in that song, his voice is cracking to like a little girl.... listen to when he says teck deck or somthing, sounds like hes in puperty, i thought it was banging tho my fav song on the cd

tape deck

i thought it was for one

he was drunk as fuck
two

the song was dedicated to billboard? so he may have been breaking down and crying and shit that was his closest homie

two187pac said:
He says tape deck.

you guys honestly think he was drunk recording the track... ya'll stupid.

It was made to sound like he's drunk cause he's "drinkin and rememberin shit"... but he aint really drunk.. god damn.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.