The Game spits on "fan".

Pittsey, maybe you should change your wording on this report. You said the "spitting audience member", but it was Game who spat.

Anyway, probably was a work. Rap is the new WWF!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Pittsey, maybe you should change your wording on this report. You said the "spitting audience member", but it was Game who spat.

Anyway, probably was a work. Rap is the new WWF!!

oooops. Done.

Diaz

It probally was rehearsed... I just read in XXL that Game will do things other rappers won't do just to stay in the headlines. If it was rehearsed, they probally had to pay that dude alot to get him to allow Game to spit on him.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Diaz said:
It probally was rehearsed... I just read in XXL that Game will do things other rappers won't do just to stay in the headlines. If it was rehearsed, they probally had to pay that dude alot to get him to allow Game to spit on him.
Check the thread in my block... About selling ass. People will do anything for money. No morals.

k69atie

SicC's Love
i was there, he went mad, had to be held back by the security guard on stage, didn't see the fan trying to climb on to the stage though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.