The Game speaks to Source...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
... And is featured on the front cover.

Although there is the much publicised beef between Eminem and Ray Benzino, next months issue of Source has Aftermath artist The Game on the cover.

It is the first time an Aftermath member has been featured on the cover of the magazine since the label put its artists on lockdown in support of Eminem. Fellow artists such as 50 Cent followed Eminem’s example and were included in the disses to the magazine and its owners. This may be part of the reason The Game is on the cover and also featured in an interview inside the magazine. As we know 50 Cent and Game are not exactly tight.

In connected news, in what is surely a blow to the magazine, music video channel BET is considering dropping this year’s Source Awards. This is due to the magazine still having an outstanding bill to the host venue of last year’s event. A BET spokesman refused to comment on whether the Awards had been dropped; instead stating that it is undecided. He also refused to comment on any unpaid amounts overdue.

http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/The_Game_featured_in_Source_magazine/3563/

Thought I'd post it in here too. As it's pretty relevant. A bit of a slap in Eminem's face. The Game could be replaced at Aftermath soon, by Ras Kass, Scipio and Bishop Lamont.

1st, Game was slappin 50 in the face, now he's slappin Em & Dre in their faces. He's already fucking it big time for himself. I think he ain't gone be on Aftermath for long. 50 was right about Game - he does say things and take them back. Game was making all of these diss records about Benzino & the Source, now looks what he's doin. WTF is wrong with him?

Crunkadelic said:
1st, Game was slappin 50 in the face, now he's slappin Em & Dre in their faces. He's already fucking it big time for himself. I think he ain't gone be on Aftermath for long. 50 was right about Game - he does say things and take them back. Game was making all of these diss records about Benzino & the Source, now looks what he's doin. WTF is wrong with him?
He's a backstabbing bitch :)

He wouldn't be shit w/o Aftermath, I guess he just used them to get famous

Yep, bye bye Game. You were the savior for the west for about 3 weeks but you never impressed me. Too much east coast dick licking for me. Overrated album, lost 2 beefs before your album even dropped, and now you're making money for all of your bosses (50, Dre, Em) enemies. Nice work.

_carmi

me, myself & us
its just not okay that he is featured in that magazine.. seriously wtf is game thinking by doing that? turning his back at the people who made him famous...

I can't believe this. When your whole crew/group of friends are in a beef with someone, you hang out with that person? I've never heard of something like that in the rap industry. At least right now, I can't think of anything.

Thanks for the news, Pittsey.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I can't believe this. When your whole crew/group of friends are in a beef with someone, you hang out with that person? I've never heard of something like that in the rap industry. At least right now, I can't think of anything.

Thanks for the news, Pittsey.
Its called being a man and doing what the fuck u want, game has no reason to beef his lables enemies

Hold on.. since when did this change? Yesterday.. it was somebody from BlackWell Street talkin to The Source.. now its Game.. As for what I've heard Game is on the cover cause his people are in the magazine.. considering Game has said in song he dont fucc with The Source.. it doesnt make sense to be in it..

Game is slowly starting to look more and more like a bitch.

I mean, what the fuck is he gonna do when Dre drops his ass... he aint gonna be shit.

The dude needs to learn how to be on one side and be loyal to it rather then flip flopping his ass around.

hm....i dont see him being on aftermath for long...

im starting to get really annoyed by his actions...i mean his dumb decisions could lead to beefs between friends...im thinkin things might get as bad as aftermath vs shady, g unit vs aftermath or dre vs snoop and possibly others :p....i know em and dre are close and wont do anything to stir up a beef but you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.