The Game signs Shyne; starts new label and begins work on new album

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The Game isn't letting 50 Cent's recent signings of Mase, Mobb Deep and MOP (nor the rumors that he's signing Kool G Rap, Beanie Siegel, Lil Scrappy) upstage his CEO hustle.

The Black Wall Street CEO has signed New York rapper Shyne to his Black Wall Street East label, along with Charlie Baltimore.

Eastwood and Techniec are also signed to the Black Wall Street and form The Black Gang with Game, the group that was formally called M.O.B. The Black Gang stands for “The Black Lives American Couldn't Kill Gang.”

Shyne is still incarcerated and is scheduled for release in 2009, however the Free Shyne campaign is in full swing.

Meanwhile, The Game has begun work on the follow up to his multi platinum debut The Documentary titled The Doctors Advocate, which will be released under Black Wall Street and Aftermath.

"It's the same format at The Documentary. If it aint broke don't fix it," Game stated. "I am still with Dre and I'm working with some of the best producers."

Shyne was a slick move hes got some publicity and hes 1 of the realest out there. If Game could pick up fatal 4 get about it shits OV but as tight as that would b doubt it ever happening

yeh... Games doing even bigger things though. G-Ride of BWS has contacted "The Kid" aka Yung Tre 16 year old from tulsa oklahoma to possibly rep the truth of BWS that was founded in Tulsa Oklahoma... Now how crazy is that!! BWS is going all out to knock the GUNOT's out. This was a mad move. I even hear the kid is radical and conscious. This news is on Games and "The Kid" site.
http://yung-tre.tripod.com

Ride or die

shyne wont sell records? Ur crazy...his album is gonna be fire. Compare him to 50 and you can hear the realness. 50 is a fake nigga and sings worse than Ja..GUNOT.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.