The Game set-up by the Hip-Hop Police?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
During an appearance on CBS’ The Late Show with David Letterman, The Game addressed his recent arrest in New York for impersonating a police officer.

The Compton rapper was taken into custody Thursday after allegedly telling a cab driver that he was an undercover cop and persuading him to run a series of red lights.

The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, told Letterman that he is constantly singled out by the NYPD and the whole ordeal was a set up

"This is a ploy by the hip-hop police to humiliate me because they harass and follow me every single time I come to New York," said The Game. "I was in town this week to work and promote my new album, ‘The Doctor’s Advocate.’ I never impersonated anyone, especially and absolutely never a police officer."

The RZA you stole the words right outta my mouth. Can you just picture it game gets in the cap and tells the driver his a undercover cop, and the cap drivers "clever" enough to believe him.

Living in NYC and knowing undercover officers, you be shocked to see what some undercover cops look like, and the only thing more shocking is how dumb the cab drivers are, I have been my fair share of fights with dumb cab drivers.

Woj

"This is a ploy by the hip-hop police to humiliate me because they harass and follow me every single time I come to New York,"
-Come on Game get over it NY cops or the hip-hop police aint out to get you. He is always tryin to make it an east coast west coast thing but then he will say no its not about that. All i gots to say is Banks is better than him, even if Banks album didnt sell that much.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.