The Game Responds to Haters

The Game posted a message on the BlackWallstreet website, denying rumors and explaining various situations:

"Everytime I log onto my website I see somebody else bitchin' about what the fuck I'm doing. If it aint Kevin Federline's gonna be on my next album it's Tech left BWS. Stop fuckin' cryin' all the damn time & just chill the fuck out !!! Kevin Federline aint gone be on "The Doctor's Advocate" & neither is Gwen Stefani !!! My next album will not feature half as many people as the 1st album did & will be better if not equal to "The Documentary". As far as leaving Fase, Life & Black Friday behind, They did it to themselves. My brother turned his back on me so now he regrets it & is reaping what he sowed !!! Black Friday wasn't good enough to make my squad & I made Life from scratch added a little sugar & water & there you have it, another hot kid from Compton. He is young & got caught up in the middle of me and my brothers war & was brainwashed so he is where he wants to be, not where I left him. How the fuck do you leave a grown man behind ? Mothafucka if I left you behind, you a grown ass man nigga " CATCH UP " I don't owe nobody in the world shit !!! My son, my family, my fans & my music is all I got. If anybody is un-happy with the way I get down, you can always go be a fan of someone elses !!! I kept it real from the day dre signed me to Aftermath all the way to NOW ! I grew up in a boys home, I've lost two brothers to gang violence, been shot 5 times, gotta gang of dead homies who were smoked before they gotta chance to see me shine, the other homies are doing LIFE in California Federal Penitentaries, struggled through the death of my best friend (Billboard R.I.P.) had my own brother turn his back on me & try to turn half of my homies against me (& that backfired on him) had niggas call me a stripper, say I had a tongue ring & blonde hair, say that I'm not a real blood, beefed with half of hip hop & took on G-Unit as a camp all by my mothafuckin' self & WON. I brought back the West Coast by myself & opened mothafuckin' the doors for all the new west Coast niggas yall startin' to hear (Lil' Eazy, Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont to name a few, I put out a classic album sold 5 million records worldwide & this is the MOTHAFUCKIN' thanks I get ? I'm on my 1st album & look at all the shit I've been through ! After all that I'm still out here grindin' & puttin' it down for yall as well as myself, my family, the West Coast & Hip Hop !!!For all my true fans out there, thanks for holdin a nigga down all this time & for you fake cryin' always winin' " The Game This, The Game That " mothafuckas you can't even relate to none of the shit I've been through in my LIFE............." from hiphop game.com

"im on my first album and look at all the shit ive been through?"

When in hell are people gonna stop blaming others and start blaming themselves?

"Every effect is a RESULT of the CAUSE"

right.........keepin' it real since the day dre signed him...............awwwww shut the fucc up............who cares........i'm a bootleg the album anyways

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game talks a hell of a lot of shit...

... And I love it... The crazier he gets.. The more I like him.

I think I'm becoming a fan. lol. If he keeps up the improved lyricism and flow. Then I will be.

good shit, i agree totally with the people unable to relate, people will talk shit til the end of time, people are usally ignorant to the things they dont understand and never will, eveyone hating on someone for nothing and talking shit on things they know nothing about can go get hit by a bus, theres nothing worse than people talking shit about ya when they dont shit about ya or know ya, usually the people who lives are so boring and have nothing going for them turn them into haters!! 2

(insteada 1)

audi 9500

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.