The Game Reaches Out To New Jersey Youth, Tells Teens To Play It Safe

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
The Game paid a visit to a New Jersey High School yesterday (June 11) to advise students to stay in school and stay out of trouble.

According to The Star Ledger, The Game gave his words of wisdom to over 150 kids at Newark's George Washington Carver on Wednesday as part of the school's "Peace In The Streets rally."

During his speech, The Game also spoke about his recent time behind bars for an altercation at a basketball court in 2007.

"I'm a keep it funky. I just got out of jail" said The Game. "The most frequent thing that came up when I was in jail was cats doing life in prison, cats that been in there for 20 and 30 years coming up to me saying: Game what you doing in jail?"

The Game revealed that his time in jail helped him gain a better perspective of life and is trying to "do as many positive things" as possible.

"[Game's] a gangsta rapper but he draws the kids. Bill Cosby can't draw the kids," said South Ward Councilman Oscar S. James II. "He's been through a lot, but a lot of the kids here have been in the same situation. He's pushing the positive and everybody has made mistakes in their lives. I've made mistakes in my life."

As reported earlier, The Game will be releasing his third solo album titled L.A.X. on July 22nd. The album will feature appearances from Ice Cube, Busta Rhymes and Ne-Yo, among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.