The Game - One Blood *His New Shit*

So what did everyone here make of it? At first I was like hmm but I think it's ayt now! beat is cool and the sample is sickness!!! Game spits some decent shit over it too..... for people that aint heard it - i'll upload it - watch this space - for people that have heard it, drop your thoughts.

EDIT - This CDQ No DJ - Promo Shit

Link 1 - hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4DF2355F452C5947

Link 2 - hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C7A13A5D5220D143

Just to let everyone know, the acapella and instrumental are available too.

yeah its ok, didnt like it first listen but am enjoying it more on the second go.

name dropping as usual, but i guess we just have to take game for what he is.

hopefully he comes with some more insightfull tracks on nov 7th.

This song is pretty tight... I like it.

This song was not intended to be a video single, it's just the first taste of the album, just like how someone mentioned "Westside Story" was a street single for The Documentary. I can't wait for the rest of this album.

Can-I-Bus said:
Just to let everyone know, the acapella and instrumental are available too.
Can you hook up us with that?

I have this song for couple of days. This is exactly what I expected from The Game. I can't wait for 'Doctor's Advocate'.

^ I got you... uploading.

hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0E7BB19E73817B82

This is defo not the lead single as Game states himself on the track 'This is just a warning shot till my albums drops'. So i'm not even expecting this to be on the album unless it appears as a bonus track.

Article from canibus-central forums ... GAME LEAVES AFTERMATH?

After widespread rumors, it now appears that The Game has left Aftermath Records for Geffen Records.

For months, rumors have been circulating that the Compton bred rapper had plans to leave the label to avoid releasing his sophomore album, The Doctor's Advocate under G-Unit Records.

According to the Interscope owned web site, comptongame.com, the presence of the Geffen Logo and the absence of the Aftermath Logo leads one to believe Game may have left.

Game, who released his debut album The Documentary via G-Unit/Aftermath Records, has been having an on-going feud with G-Unit honcho 50 Cent since last year.

Furthermore, a post on comptongame's forums says that in order for Game to avoid releasing The Devils Advocate under G-Unit/Aftermath, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine advised him to sign a 5 album deal with Geffen for an undisclosed sum.

In return, Game will receive a distribution deal for his record company, Black Wall Street which is under Interscope Records.

The post also adds that Dr. Dre and Game's relationship has not been affected by the label move. Dre will still play a big part in the making, marketing and the publicity of The Devils Advocate.

Representatives for Czar Entertainment didn't return calls for comments

Earlier this week, The Game leaked one of the album's singles titled "One Blood." The Devils Advocate, which is set for release later this year, will feature appearances from Nas and Mary J Blige, while production is supplied by Cool & Dre, Scott Storch and Dr. Dre, among others.

Source: http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/9476

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.