The Game not retiring; new album produced by Cool & Dre

Caesar

Staff member
It looks like The Game is pulling a Jay-Z and not retiring after announcing he was going to.

The Game made the retirement announcement prior to the release of his last album, L.A.X.

Now it seems the rapper has changed his mind and is working on a new album titled Global Warming entirely produced by Cool & Dre. The production duo have been responsible for several of The Game's previous hits including the L.A.X. single "Big Dreams."

The album is set for release this summer.

And yes, you heard it on StreetHop.com first! Don't forget to check out The Game & Young Buck - "Hate," here.

The Game is my fav but L.A.X. was a little bit of a let down in that the replay value was low. I haven't listened to it since the first week it was out. I was anticipating another album (and hopefully plenty more) and never paid attention to his retirement talk, he's gonna have to go out with a bigger bang than he left us with.

When it comes to the music industry, don't ever take the word "retirement" serious, unless that person is 60+ years old. 98.89% of the time, those artist saying they're about to "retire" will come out with another album within a year! Fucking weaaakkk!

Preach

I remember Game got interviewed by Busta Rhymes about why he chose to retire, and Game gave a really good, candid interview about it. He came off as reflected and responsible. Now when this happens it's just another reason why I never really, really liked him to begin with.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.