The Game; new face tattoo and new hair style

ARon

I'm not really shocked or anything, nothing too serious. Tat actually isn't that bad and what's wrong with the cut?

ARon

Yeah I'm not so bothered by the tat, it doesn't look bad (if I was homo I'd say "no homo" after that comment) If anything I'm bothered by the lumberjack hoodie

Preach

imo, a tat in the face is over the top. it looks fucking ridiculous, like you got permanent clown painting in your face. good job.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Yeah I'm not so bothered by the tat, it doesn't look bad (if I was homo I'd say "no homo" after that comment) If anything I'm bothered by the lumberjack hoodie
But pointing it out is any better?

But yes...horrible hoodie...and am I the only 1 seein a partial mohawk or fohawk whatever dafuck it is...

ARon

^Pointing what out??? The "no homo" thing? Just me saying people should drop that nonsense.

Yeah it seems like a black mans fohawk though. It's pretty clean though, not all obsurd like when white people hair does it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.