The Game leaks his own album?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Internet was suddenly flooded last week with profanity-free tracks from Game’s upcoming album Doctor’s Advocate, which won’t hit stores until Tuesday (Nov. 14). The artist tells Allhiphop.com that he leaked the album himself in a strategic move to create buzz.

He said: “I already leaked my shit so niggas know what it is now. All they got to wait for is the dirty version."

Pittsey said:
The Internet was suddenly flooded last week with profanity-free tracks from Game’s upcoming album Doctor’s Advocate, which won’t hit stores until Tuesday (Nov. 14). The artist tells Allhiphop.com that he leaked the album himself in a strategic move to create buzz.

He said: “I already leaked my shit so niggas know what it is now. All they got to wait for is the dirty version."

its gonna help...even though un edited tracks already leaked, but what i think is gonna push it will be that mtv2 2 dollar bill.........not first week sales BUT @ LEAST future month sales....it was off the...whatever.....mtv2 nov 26....

yo man fuck what you heard I DONT LIKE GAME AS A PERSON, BUT HIS CD IS FUCKIN GOOD AND IM A GUNIT FAN TIMES 20, AND THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT GAME cause in the end its all about music

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^lol, check you PM inbox, I sent it to you.

I'm suprised you haven't caught a link to the album yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.