The game in concert in the UK - ON SALE 9am TODAY!!!

k69atie

SicC's Love
I was emailed this by ticketmaster!

The Game
When: 4 December 2006
Where: Manchester Apollo
Find Tickets

Don't miss the hip hop star's one off date at Manchester Apollo
A former resident of Compton - the birthplace of Gangsta Rap, The Game turned to music after being shot and left for dead in his own home.

He began rapping in 2001 and has never looked back, being widely considered the most significant West Coast rapper since Snoop Dogg, more than a decade earlier!

Tickets go on sale on Thursday at 09:00 - get yours here!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/942554

k69atie

SicC's Love
I saw him last time so don't think i will go as i go to rome next month and just got back from vegas so am skint! Plus his new album isn't out yet so will probs be the same show i saw last time.

let me know what it is like!

stefanwzyga

MC Pappa said:
i saw Game once, and anyone can talk shit about him all day, but that night he was blowing up the place 110%!

Did you not think the guy was completly full of himself? I actually thought both times that i saw him that he was possibly the biggest asshole i've ever set eyes on. Although his musics alright though. Like i said the glasgow carling academy is a great place for a concert! if it was anyother rapper that i even remotely liked i would be going, but i aint going to feed the games ego.

DPG iz all I C

stefanwzyga said:
Did you not think the guy was completly full of himself? I actually thought both times that i saw him that he was possibly the biggest asshole i've ever set eyes on. Although his musics alright though. Like i said the glasgow carling academy is a great place for a concert! if it was anyother rapper that i even remotely liked i would be going, but i aint going to feed the games ego.
Carling Academy is a decent venue, Barrowlands is better.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.