The Game impersonates cop

_carmi

me, myself & us
this is hilariously retarded. love his music, but damn sometimes, not too say most of the time, he acts like an idiot.

ARon

I'm startin to hate how people think rappers cant have fun and do shit normal people do all the time. Just havin fun, personally I've impersonated a cop once, was one of the funniest things my friends have seen, but whatever. Just havin fun doin stupid shit, so be it.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Lol, peep this news story..

Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=165525007

Rofl, the Game's bout get his ass whooped. He seriously needs to shut up at times.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.