The Game faces assault charges and a $280 million lawsuit

c´mon man do you really think that a judge in usa isn´t gonna see this is a gold digger, tryin´to have some money oof game, ok he was assaulted, he wants money for his compensation !? ok give´em a couple 100 thoushand, but million´s c´mon ?!

this case ain´t goin´nowhere !! he´ll prolly set this for some 110 to 200 thousand dls

WCsoul said:
$280 000 000 is enought to put G-Unit/Aftermath/Shady Records to rest...so hows the Game gonna get $280 000 000? hahaha
Man...so many Shady/AFtermath haters here still. Guess it's true what they say, when you're the best in the game, you get hated on.

Shady/Aftermath ain't going nowhere. Dre has worked his ass off for like 8 or 9 years to make Aftermath to the Y2K's what Death Row was to the early-mid 90's, he sure isn't going to let some 25 year old ex-gang banger who can't even go double platinum with the help of a rap legend (Dre), a future legend of rap (Eminem) and one of the hottest rappers out now (50).

Game got SOME game, but he needs to get a whole lot better if he intends on being a mainstay in the industry.

Game is hyped to be a #8 rapper on a scale of 1-10, but in truth, he's a 5 at BEST.

jason_g_718 said:
Man...so many Shady/AFtermath haters here still. Guess it's true what they say, when you're the best in the game, you get hated on.

Shady/Aftermath ain't going nowhere. Dre has worked his ass off for like 8 or 9 years to make Aftermath to the Y2K's what Death Row was to the early-mid 90's, he sure isn't going to let some 25 year old ex-gang banger who can't even go double platinum with the help of a rap legend (Dre), a future legend of rap (Eminem) and one of the hottest rappers out now (50).

Game got SOME game, but he needs to get a whole lot better if he intends on being a mainstay in the industry.

Game is hyped to be a #8 rapper on a scale of 1-10, but in truth, he's a 5 at BEST.

you speak alot of truth my friend.. Game has two very successful singles with one of the industry's biggest stars an isn't double platinum, production and promotion from one of the largest labels PERIOD in music. Interscope has its hands in clear channel as well as viacom. With that said, i'm not a shady/aftermath fan, their formula is played out to me. Encore was one of the worst albums i've ever heard, right next to Nas - Nastradamus. Massacre was ehhhhh, and Young Buck had the hottest album from G-unit yet sold the least (with the exception of GRODT). Both Eminem and Dre are getting old an tired.. they're gonna call it quits themselves soon. Eminem wants to be Mr Family Man an Dre's never been one for "beef" (with the exception of most recent Dupri). I'm sure some smart ass will bring up Eazy, but after Eazy died, Dre became a changed man. They say Dre dont fuck with west coast artists because he dont like "Drama", an alot of us westener's bring that to the table.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.