The Game Chooses To Avoid Trial, Headed To Jail For 4 Months

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
In an interview in the premiere issue of Monsta Magazine, West coast rapper The Game reveals that he has decided not to pursue the trial related to felony gun charges filed against him and is preparing for a 120-day prison sentence.

Game, who has maintained his innocence, was hit with three felony charges in June 2007 including making criminal threats and possessing a firearm in a school zone, for allegedly punching a man and pointing a gun at him during a pick-up basketball game at South L.A.'s Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in February of the same year.

“The crazy part about this is that I've had guns before in my life. But this time I didn't have a gun,” explains The Game. “And because one person said I had a gun and coaxed his homies into saying that I had a gun, I'm in a predicament where I'm asking 'do I want to spend another million dollars to fight this trial so who knows what jury's gonna come in and say I'm guilty? Or do I want to save my money, go sit down for four months and accept this felony they're trying to give me for no reason?”

In the interview, Game also speaks on his upcoming third solo album which is tentatively titled LAX and also rumored to be his last album.

The premiere issue of Monsta Magazine hits shelves on February 12th, 2008. The mag is run by the former owners of The Source Magazine, David Mays and Ray "Benzino" Scott.

Source: Sixshot.com

I thought that Doctor's Advocate was supposed to be his last album... you know, since he said on his website that he'd retire if the album didn't go platinum in a week...

lol all rappers say their gunna retire. free promotion. lol @ gun charges. u think game can really make it in jail or will he be in protective custody? hah

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.