The Game arrested and pepper sprayed

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
An argument over a Halloween mask turned into a big scene at Four Seasons Towne Center tonight, and The Game ended up behind bars; but not before being pepper sprayed by the North Carolina police.

Members of Game's entourage filmed the arrest, and while we dont see what led to the police brutality, we do see the violent arrest. Game is held down and pepper sprayed, then the officer moves towards the crowd pepper spraying several people including the camera man.

Click here to see the arrest and statment from The Game (Right Click Save As).

I don't understand why cops always feel the need to use force and shit like this against people who aint doin shit...they just like to be in control and fuck w/people i guess. Like when those 4 cops beat up that 60 year-old in Louisiana w/o any provocation. sad tho they never got anything else better to do.

Fuck da police....i seen da tape. dem muthafuckaz didnt have da right 2 pepper spray dem....i was falsely arrested on sum bullshit and da copz lied....so fuck em all..all dem muthafuckaz can die,till dey learn 2 respect us......and datz dat

KO

You know, sometimes i watch shit like that and wonder how the fuck the police get away with what they do...I mean he wasnt resisting or anything and they sprayed him and dropped him! Things like this happen all the time, thats why im glad theres videophones and things like that around nowadays to catch what they do

FUCK THE POLICE COMMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn white suppremacist mother fucker racist rednecks kkk cunts

Yang

DAt happens all day every day... It also happened to me but far far worst, i fell victim to the police n i didn't do anything. I charged them n guess wat happened? Nothing... I wish good luck to game...

I too think dat 50 is behind it all :p always riding wit them pigs.

It's alaways the same shit wit the fukkkin police.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.