The Game and brother have falling out online

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It seems that The Game and his brother Fase have had a falling out and it is being played out in public on the Internet.

The label's old site, TheBlackWallStreet.com is owned by Fase, and Game, who owns the company, has bought and started TheRealBlackWallStreet.com. It seems the label has split into two camps, the first headed by Game is the artist side, and the other side is headed by Fase.

Neither side has commented but are taking each other off their respective sites, leaving fans wondering what the hell is going on.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Yeah I think they're going with the hackers story now, but Nu Jerzey Devil said it was the brother thing. If you look on the new site, there is no mention of Fase, where as on the old one he used to have his own forum and shit.

sounds a lil stupid

what , does game have beef with every1 ... seems like more trouble then it needs 2 be. I mean danm its ur brother.. try 2 settle it out of public eyes

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
sounds a lil stupid

what , does game have beef with every1 ... seems like more trouble then it needs 2 be. I mean danm its ur brother.. try 2 settle it out of public eyes
yeah, i know, right??? maybe he's not a people's person....

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "TheBlackWallStreet.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Forum@theblackwallstreet.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imma keep it 100,the black wall street is the games company as a record co. but theblackwallstreet.com will always be owned by the brazil and wilmington corp. fuck the dumb shit we gone b here after the STORM.

BE ON THE LOOK-OUT 4 G MALONE in 2006

on 300 bars when game said "i dont feel threatened when ludacris says he's comin for the number one spot" was he dissin luda? funny, he is beefin wit all these ppl (50, brother, ja, benzino, blah blah blah) then he was tryin 2 avoid the beef wit jay-z, but jay kept it goin. hmm

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
As usual with Game he'll say 1 thing then completely contradict himself a few days later.

Apparently this is all over money and people using Game's name and image to get paid. He is unhappy that he has thrown loads of cash, jewells and cars etc. at his friends and his brother and they were still ripping him off on merchandising and mixtape sales. Expect Game, if he has the balls, to release a statement covering these points.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online