The Game alcohol poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic

Apparently The Game was at a rock festival in Belgium and after experiencing some difficulties with the crowd (dunno what the fuck he was doing at a rock festival anyway) he decided to have a drink. First he drank half a bottle of champagne, then some other drink and then he drank an entire bottle of hennessy. He started performing again but then he left the stage, puked and was carried off to a hospital.

LMAO.

Not entirely sure if this is true but the people that told me have no reason to lie and he was at that festival.

A couple of days ago I was at his concert at Roskilde Festival and he downed 2 whole bottles of champagne and a whole bottle of henessy (they opened the bottles on stage and gave some to the crowd) and in between the drinkin' he smoked some weed. All in all it took about 5 minutes to drink and smoke all that... IT'S TRUE I WAS THERE! He finished the concert flawless (great concert) and as he was about to leave , he changed his mind and did the concert again (shorter version) cause the crowd was so into it...Amazing stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.