The "Funny" Pictures Thread

Preach

No. It's a game called HoN which is in beta, and it is basically the same as dota for those that know that.

Some guy had a bug on his screen where the avatar for one of the characters you can pick came up in every item slot, on every ability button, on his minimap, etc. So basically that picture I posted in various sizes all over the screen. The picture is of a character that's called "Blacksmith" so it spun off in a 4chan style on the beta forums. The post was a shot in the dark to see if anyone knew what it was about, because those that do might find it fucking hilarious. Very inside joke tho lol.

They took a kanye pic and changed kanye's face with blacksmith and then it says "Hey I'm RLY happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but TOO BAD ITS ME BLACKSMITH" and other kinds of spoofs like that. I died repeatedly for a solid 20 minutes that morning before I forgot all about it.

Edit: Yeah btw, I was indeed high when I posted it. Don't confuse with "that morning" because the picture posting happened later!

No. It's a game called HoN which is in beta, and it is basically the same as dota for those that know that.

Some guy had a bug on his screen where the avatar for one of the characters you can pick came up in every item slot, on every ability button, on his minimap, etc. So basically that picture I posted in various sizes all over the screen. The picture is of a character that's called "Blacksmith" so it spun off in a 4chan style on the beta forums. The post was a shot in the dark to see if anyone knew what it was about, because those that do might find it fucking hilarious. Very inside joke tho lol.

They took a kanye pic and changed kanye's face with blacksmith and then it says "Hey I'm RLY happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but TOO BAD ITS ME BLACKSMITH" and other kinds of spoofs like that. I died repeatedly for a solid 20 minutes that morning before I forgot all about it.

Edit: Yeah btw, I was indeed high when I posted it. Don't confuse with "that morning" because the picture posting happened later!

That's funny how it's not funny at all

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.