The Foundation

Im tired of everyone sleeping on the Geto Boys.....The Foundation was the best album to be put out in 2005.....All u 50 Cent and G-Unit Dick Riders need to recognize real Gangsta

The Foundation in my opinion was a classic.........i know yall aint gon agree but this is tha real shit everyone should be is HOT!!!

Geto Boys 4 Life
Face,Chuck Boogie,Wille D

My bad

I think its bullshit that yall on the board dont go spend $10 on Foundation but yall all spend money on these wannabe niggas(like 50 cent and Nelly) CDS AND DVDS**

Im Glad Y'all Agree Wit Me......we Need More Fans To Support The Geto Boys It Makes Me Sick Not Seein These Niggas Gettin Plaques And Gettin There Videos Played On B.e.t And Mtv

All u 50 Cent and G-Unit Dick Riders need to recognize real Gangsta
Your an idiot. I bought The Foundation, and I still listen to 50 and G-Unit. I love how everyone acts like its straight black and white, and thier is no gray area inbetween, either you have to totally love pop-rap or totally hate it. People act like you can't like G-Unit if you like Geto Boys and shit. I hate that.

let me make this clear i dont hate G-Unit i like G-Unit i brought both the 50 Cent Albums,Banks,Bucks,Game and Im goin to but Yayos too......but im just sayin Geto Boys should get love like G-Unit does and that Foundation was better than all there albums except Get Rich and The Documentary

let me make this clear i dont hate G-Unit i like G-Unit i brought both the 50 Cent Albums,Banks,Bucks,Game and Im goin to but Yayos too......but im just sayin Geto Boys should get love like G-Unit does and that Foundation was better than all there albums except Get Rich and The Documentary

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.