The Documentary DVD

there is a part on the dvd where game is at the funeral of a friend, i was wondering what song was playing in the background at this time in the film, if ne one knos or has the track could u please post it, thanks

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Probably not the new breed, probably the one that came with GRODT.
Although it's probably better than new breed too.

stefanwzyga

Fucks me off when they bring out a cd then bring out a cd with a dvd! ive just sent for the cd! so il have to sell it to someone then buy the one with the dvd!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
They have them out at the same time. Just not all retailers have them. play.com didn't. So I went Amazon.com.
Same with GRODT.

is it called bricks to billboard? im guessin cuz thats a tribute song he made to billboard i had the mp3 of that for a lil while now...i havent seen the dvd so im jus guessin

S. Fourteen

2pacnbiggie said:
is it called bricks to billboard? im guessin cuz thats a tribute song he made to billboard i had the mp3 of that for a lil while now...i havent seen the dvd so im jus guessin
nah, its called Never Be Friends.

yeah i dont know what it is either but you read my mind on wanting to know what it is... also the dvd is awesome. i'd say better then GRODT IMO. ...peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.