The day Mobb Deep ruined their career's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
pdxmuthaphucka said:
when they opened there mouth about TuPac........they weren't big enough (at that time) yet in my opinion to even be on his level.......let alone talk shit.....
If that was true, Murda Muzik wouldnt have been as successful and critically-acclaimed as it was.

I think 2pac's diss tracks to Mobb Deep outshine any diss tracks they did towards him.........i'm speakin' clearly on a lyrical level.......Pac could motivate and move u with his words, let alone get how many ppl to believe anything he said.............mobb deep lacks delivery/charisma........

and really if mobb deep could have delivered somethin' even close to Hit em Up, i would never have made this statement........somethin' that would have totally discredited 2pac on a real level instead of "i'mma drop a gem on em'"......to me that shit was weak as fuck.......

like, i think if anyone were to listen to Eazy-E's "Real Muthaphuckin' G's"......they would see how dre really started his career and kinda how fake he is.........spandex and lipstick to khakis and chronic....

pdxmuthaphucka said:
I think 2pac's diss tracks to Mobb Deep outshine any diss tracks they did towards him.........i'm speakin' clearly on a lyrical level.......Pac could motivate and move u with his words, let alone get how many ppl to believe anything he said.............mobb deep lacks delivery/charisma........

and really if mobb deep could have delivered somethin' even close to Hit em Up, i would never have made this statement........somethin' that would have totally discredited 2pac on a real level instead of "i'mma drop a gem on em'"......to me that shit was weak as fuck.......

like, i think if anyone were to listen to Eazy-E's "Real Muthaphuckin' G's"......they would see how dre really started his career and kinda how fake he is.........spandex and lipstick to khakis and chronic....
in my opinion 2pac dissed mobb deep for nuthing he was paranoid

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah, they ruined theyre careers coz of this:

They got more well known to the public not only in America but overseas
they released good to great albums
and recently just signed to the biggest rap group right now.

Yep they have ruined their careers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.