The D.O.C. to recover voice after Detox

Yesterday, I spoke with legendary Fort Worth rapper, former Dr. Dre protege, and world renowned lyricist - The D.O.C. The D.O.C. wanted me to give y'all guys a tidbit on Voice Through Hot Vessels. A little while ago, The D.O.C. stated that he planned on having other rapper rap his lyrics on his last album like what took place on his collaboration album with Six-2 entitled Deuce. However, that isn't the case anymore. Thanks to modern science, The D.O.C. is making a return to the mic with his actual voice in check. No, not the raspy one that we all love as well, but the one the West Coast remembers. After Detox is finished, The D.O.C. is having surgery done to get his voice back and come back for one more album which we have all have wanted for the longest time. The D.O.C. told me to spread this around, and I hope you do too because The D.O.C. is one of the best MC's to EVER touch the mic. Stay tuned to West Coast Aftershock for the latest D.O.C. news.

SOURCE:

Westcoast Aftershock

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.