The Clipse

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
How many albums have they released?

Didn't they drop 1 last year? I'd been meaning to grab it, but can't find it now. All I can find is their debut from 2003. Have I been dreaming? Did it get shelved? Or am I just not looking hard enough?

PuffnScruff

i hope it got shelved. their first album was so bad. i wish they would get shelved.

i cant even give their first album away. ive tried too.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
No. They released two mixtapes, "We Got it For Cheap" vol 1 and 2. However, their sophomore album should have dropped a whiiiiiile ago. I don't know why it did not.

PuffnScruff said:
i hope it got shelved. their first album was so bad. i wish they would get shelved.

what u talkin bout.... their first album was the shit IMO.... grindin was a classic

PuffnScruff said:

what are u talkin about?
CotDamn its a new day, Grindin, Whens the last time, and Virginia were hot songs.

Clipse was dope

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Anybody got the shelved sophmore? Did it leak. I heard a few tracks and was anticipating.... And what is the general consensus on Grindin'?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Anybody got the shelved sophmore? Did it leak. I heard a few tracks and was anticipating.... And what is the general consensus on Grindin'?
No, a couple tracks leaked like "Roll with the Winners" which I thought was pretty good. In my opinion, "Grindin" is just pure fire. The beat is classic, the hook is outstanding, and the verses are onpoint. It's hard to label the song a classic, but it can probably withstand the test of time, just because of the beat alone.

S O F I S T I K said:
No, a couple tracks leaked like "Roll with the Winners" which I thought was pretty good. In my opinion, "Grindin" is just pure fire. The beat is classic, the hook is outstanding, and the verses are onpoint. It's hard to label the song a classic, but it can probably withstand the test of time, just because of the beat alone.
i meant like a classis neptune track.... i wasnt comparing it to any pac classics or anything lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.