The Carter Vs The Documentry

The Carter Vs The Documentry

• The Documentry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Carter easily. Most slept on album of last year on this board. Lil' Wayne deserves alot more credit than he is getting. Matter of fact so does Southern Hip-Hop as a whole.

Mase

The Carter had some of the best tracks from last year, I only really like a couple from The Documentary.
With the likes of Go DJ, BM JR, I Miss My Dawgs and Walk In Weezie blows away The Documentary easily. IMO, Lil Wayne has the potential to be a future great in Hip Hop.. His flow is the dopest, and his lyrics have improved out of site.. Still only young, Weezie has alot of improving ahead of him (lets hope).

Lil Wayne
BM JR

Bust a cap or two, only key to survive is kill
If the elements don't murder you the riders will fo real
And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
Get involved and I got' em' playing dodge ball with bullets
Yeah
I got the sawed off, fully in the sean john hoody
Get fucked ya play pussy
We hit em' up when they ain't lookin and them body shots hurt
And the head shots took him
Damn
And if the read dot spot him then the hollow head got him
Knock his top to his bottom jack
You see me grind to the bottom just to make it to the bottom
At the very bottom of the map
Lou-easy-ana pirahnnas everywhere you at
You gotta weigh an extra condom and an extra gat
You bitch could get it for actin like a man
Them niggaz in Pakistan impactin on ya man
I back his hand ya man on command
In front of niggaz he cool with the boys on fam
I'm on, I am just in different climates, duckin the animal keep on runnin wit
my primates
You ain't did it till you done it like in 5 states,
Weezy hustle no blubber I put on weight
And in a drought I go on I diet and stretch more
Loose all that weight, leave a nigga with stretch marks
You don't even come up to a nigga chest paw, supa,
what the fuck they play it in the club for ?
Real shit I'm duckin bombs from a drug war,
no religion but the cops swear that I'm a drug lord
Father forgive em' for they no not who they pushin lord
Father forgive me if I have to send them to ya lord
I'm just tryin to dodge the shots they send to the boy
They riding up highway to heaven boulevard
Damn, them niggaz pussy and jive, not even in an eye exam they ain't lookin for "I"
The A and the K will make ya face cook to the side
Now when you smiling everybody gotta look from the side
Cuz when you wildin you ain't lookin, you just lookin high
and when we hungry you look like pie
Sweet potato ass nigga, you lemon merangue, apple custard, cherry jelly
Don't make me get the buiscut buster
What up gizzle you my distant brother
Real shit nigga same father different mother, yep
I skips the frontin and sticks to keepin it trill
You not know me for nothing other than people you feel, I'm deeper for real
I'm deeper than skills, my speeches can kill
Rest in peace

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
the carter was one of the best albums out last year.Usally i dont say this but there is no way in hell fire is the documentary touching that album and whoever says otherwise is deaf as fuck.Lil wayne killed them with the carter and he freestyled the whole album and he didnt have to name drop like a mother fukka.Lil wayne is the future, he is only 22 yall.been rapping and ghost writing since 12 oh and alot of those lil bow wow hits lil wayne wrote them matter fact he wrote half the songs 4 lil bow wow.

Little Skittle

VENOMOUS said:
the carter was one of the best albums out last year.Usally i dont say this but there is no way in hell fire is the documentary touching that album and whoever says otherwise is deaf as fuck.Lil wayne killed them with the carter and he freestyled the whole album and he didnt have to name drop like a mother fukka.Lil wayne is the future, he is only 22 yall.been rapping and ghost writing since 12 oh and alot of those lil bow wow hits lil wayne wrote them matter fact he wrote half the songs 4 lil bow wow.

him writing songs for bow wow isnt something to be braggin about

VENOMOUS

so?what does that mean?lil bow wow blew up off that shit,His shit was selling and lil wayne was getting royalty checks.

I really don't like the voice of lil Wayne. His flow does not go with the voice, and the voice just messes up his lyrics. If someone else had the same lyrics, I'd like to listen to the song, but he's limited because of his voice.

I have to show love for The Documentary because its nothing like I've seen in a while. It was a good to hear someone with a voice and flow like that after hearing so many lame rappers. He's really something different.

The Carter was definately underrated man. Lil' Wayne surprised the hell out of me. I still have that shit loaded in my CD player in my car. I bump The Documentary as well. As for which album is better I'd have to say I'm feelin' The Documentary more. Although both albums got a lot of play in my car.

VENOMOUS

wow i cant believe the documentay is winning.you people will learn to apreciate lil wayne.mark my words.to be honest the game is not even on lil waynes level, not even close.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online