The Carter Documentary

Casey

Staff member
I can't support illegal streams of this, my homeboy QD3 deserves more support than that! Hopefully I'll be working on one of his next projects with him, but I know he's put a lot of effort into this Wayne doc.

Y'all should buy the DVD at www.thecarterdoc.com

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Music piracy bias.

oh boy.
It's a documentary. It means that QD3, who put his time and money into it, can not recoup those costs in any other way other than selling the DVD.

A musician makes most of their money on tours and shows, which means spreading their music and increasing their fan base actually benefits them.

What's QD3 going to do? Take a documentary on tour? It's not going to happen.

Comparing the two is just retarded, they are two totally different situations.

Go buy the DVD.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I would, but DVD sucks.

If you see the documentary, you can tell it's very amateur. It's not that you don't get exposed to a very personal side of Lil' Wayne, you do, but you get the feeling that the 15 year old twist in his entourage could have achieved the same thing. Also, I was diggin' the verses Weezy was spitting, I wish I could hear full versions.

Casey

Staff member
There's no way in hell anything QD3 has done can be called 'amateur' at least not for the work QD puts in. Have you seen Thug Angel or any of the 'Beef' DVD's?

If anything, the problem is that Wayne/Baby/etc weren't giving him enough access.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^But there is a way in hell, just stop being a pussy and stream the damn DVD. Or be QDIII's good buddy and drop $20 on it, watch it, and then cry about paying for it.

It is true though that Weezy was giving limited access.

Also, as the credits started rolling, QDIII was only credited with executive producer. I don't think he was filming and directing although I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.