The Cam'ron AIDS scare

"That's how it is you know. Everything's good, till it starts to go bad. Then it just gets worse and gets worse and it gets worse. I guess that's just hip hop." On the beginning of Young Buck's youtube video featuring 50 Cent, this is the exact quote that you hear 50 uttering on the song's introduction.

It looks like what should've turned out to be a cordial phone call has now ignited into a ego driven-namecalling hip hop beef. After Cam's "Curtis" single, which was released after 50's "Funeral Music" diss to Cam, it seemed as if the beef would be kept on a respectul level and not lead into anymore further bashing.

Just as the 2 were even commended for keeping their battle clean by Funkmaster Flex during his interview with Cam'ron, things turn ugly as 50 Cent plays dirty and makes shocking accusations rejecting Cam's claim to irritable bowel syndrome for the AIDS virus, sending an unidentified video model into a frenzy. On the end of the Young Buck collabo track, 50 Cent goes into adlibbing again, only this time assaulting Camron by saying:

"Cam you make Harlem look bad! Ridin round in a pink truck! You sweet n**ga! I know your style boi! Talkin bout you got IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), n**ga you got A-I-D-S! AIDS n**ga! N**ga call you Killa! You ain't puttin no work in! Why they call you Killa? F**k around and brush your teeth, ya teeth bleedin! N**ga drink behind you, have all kinda s**t! F**k around and show up 30 pounds lighter! Talkin bout man, all I remember is I had a lil bit of Cam Snapple!"

This adlib above has sent the popular video model to contact a well known internet media to investigate into 50's accusation further via email in return for rap industry secrets as the video vixen awaits her six months AIDS test results.

In the letter, the anonymous vixen wrote:

"This is [NAME REDACTED] and I have a favor to ask you. I know that you guys are good at finding things out, so can you please find out if Cam'ron really has AIDS. I know that 50's going around saying that and I really need to know if it's true or not.

Real talk, I got with Cam a couple of months ago and we didn't use a condom. I know its stupid, but I've known him for a while and didn't think it would be a problem.

Anyway, I already got myself checked and I'm negative. But the doctor told me that it could take up to 6 months to show up on an exam - and I'm going crazy. This is really the scariest thing that has ever happened to me."

For the meanwhile as the story develops, it looks as if Cam'ron is on time with his rebuttal, as he has released C.u.r.t.i.s Part II, which is basically a comedic diss video to 50 that is currently available online.

In the video's introduction, Cam'ron has what is supposedly a 50 Cent impersonator with a gorilla mask in police gear and later on in a courtroom testifying against Cam'ron and his associates.

You can check the video out for yourself here:

Everybody's secrets come out eventually. Only time will tell if it's true or just another fucked up rumor. Personally I do not care much for the guy but hopefully it's all just a fake ass rumor. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody weather I like them or not. That's REALLY fucked up of somebody to say such a thing like that about somebody. Especially if it is not true.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.