The Best Guest Rapper

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Which rapper has the best guest verses?

Basically, if you need only 16 bars--no more no less--from someone, anyone, who ya got?

I got Eminem.

Shadows

Which rapper has the best guest verses?

Basically, if you need only 16 bars--no more no less--from someone, anyone, who ya got?

I got Eminem.
I would have agreed in 2003....Now? Um, no. Not really.

Yak Pac Fatal is correct. Luda is pretty dope on Ft. spots.

Since I want to be different, I'm gonna have to say that I think F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S is pretty good.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I disagree with all of you. Luda is not my cup of tea. I don't want him to die or anything, I just don't like him.

Eminem wins for me because of Renegade, Dead Wrong, Patiently Waiting, and songs like that. I know they were for the Royce song, the one that Jay bought or borrowed or whatever, but his verses on Renegade (and I'm sure I'm on a well-beaten path here) are the best examples of rap I've ever heard. If I have a son, those verses are going to introduce him to rap music.

Stone_Cold

Even tho most of you will be like "huh?" or "Who?", Ill go for Pigeon John on this one, always kills the people whose track it is

[YOUTUBE]rEu6va0tu4I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]W5d3B4lAz5A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uo6KRmJbFJI[/YOUTUBE]

THEV1LL4N

Luda, Fab and Busta Rhymes are all good as guests.

Thinking of one thats not been said before... how about havoc, cappadonna, az, raekwon, q-tip.

Scoobyffc

when I read the title of the topic the first one who came into my mind was Luda...
Busta is other on who I think is great with that...
and I agree with AZ as well

roaches

busta doesn't bring much to most of the tracks he's dropped a verse on over the years - he's just ALWAYS THERE so we've come to accept it.

jay-z: "ha" remix = one of the worst guest performances of all time, automatic DQ

the correct answer is bun b, of course.

Also you cant forget BIG for this he had some great guest verses too, Brooklyns Finest with Hov is a classic. Also the flavor in your ear shit allong with a bunch of others

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.