Still Dre
Staring at the world thru my rearview
kurupt - u can't trust nobody

Suprised no-one mentioned City is mine- Jayz :confused:

2pac -so many tears
2pac - Only god can judge me
Game - hate it or love it
Quick - Summer breeze

And i like the beat Saaphir used 4 his Komradz mix, don't know where that's from.

KAMIKAZI said:
2PacThug4Life, you don't understand the point of this thread.

When Thugz Cry OG for example, is one of those beats that grew on me, it sounded like nothing special the first time I listened to it, now I think it's fuckin tight... this thread is for beats that are INSTANT classics, that ANYBODY can listen to and enjoy.
EXACTLY!

Alot of beats are classics coz they got that growth thing going on, being that the more you hear em the more they grow on ya. But I mean those CLASSICS which have instant appeal AS WELL as staying power

2PacThug4Life said:
Killa Tay, Brotha Lynch Hung, Marvaless, Lunasicc

^^^ That's like a dream combination.
then yeah I think i've heard that track. it was b4 i really got into lynch so ill def peep that track and see how i like it

woodie - graveyard shift, the way you feel, a day in the life, if i die 2nite, late nite smobbin', filthy hoez, where I'm from

dre- still dre, ain't nuttin' but a g thang

whoever produced Krazy

mop - blood, sweat, tears

dmx - slippin'

naughty by nature - everythings gonna be alright

scarface - smile w/pac, never seen a man cry, till i seen a man die

warren g - regulate, nobody does it better, i want it all, hey dj

2Pac - Hellrazor
2Pac - Staring Through my Rear View
2Pac - Play Your Cards Right
Nas - Book of Rhymes
Nas - If I Ruled the World
Richie Rich - Phone Check
Mo Thugs - This Ain't Livin'
Tha Realest - Fuck Dre

etc.

right now, a couple beats im feeling is get it on the floor by DMX...always felt that one since grand champ came out, it just came back to me this past weekend..

then "we fresh" off of mannie fresh's album mind of mannie...what a good song

of all time though...im not gonna use any pac, cuz there's alot...last real nigga alive, family, ether, undying love, represent, small word by nas....im a ruffryder, a gangster and a gentleman, ghost stories, shoot outs...wow..im gonna go crazy listing beats that i never forget to listen to when im listening to my ipod...

FroDawgg

tennis_dog said:
of all time though...im not gonna use any pac, cuz there's alot...last real nigga alive, family, ether, undying love, represent, small word by nas....im a ruffryder, a gangster and a gentleman, ghost stories, shoot outs...wow..im gonna go crazy listing beats that i never forget to listen to when im listening to my ipod...
"small world" is nice, forgot about that one

2pac - California Love
2pac - Starin Through My Rearview
Dre - Still Dre
Meth & Red - Da Rockwilder (prolly the greatest beat of all time no contest)
Jay-Z - Big Pimpin (Abdel Halim's sample is just too sick)

Peace

It's a hard question, cause we all forget bout some... But here r the ones i remember:

- 2Pac - Who do u belive in
- 2Pac - No more pain
- Bone Thugs n Harmony - Foe Tha Love Of $
- D. Dre - Keep their heads ringin'
- Kurupt - C-Walk
- Mack 10, Young Dre, Tru Life - We them gangstas

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.