The Beastie Boys Coming Back!

How's everybody feel about the Beastie Boys? Then and now... they supposed to have a new album and tour and all that this year. I'm just curious to hear what's going on with them and what the hip hop community is feelin when they hear Beastie Boys.

roaches

i could give a fuck less about new music, but i'm seeing them in baltimore at the ram's head when they come around. it's rare you get to see an act like that in such an intimate venue.

i could give a fuck less about new music, but i'm seeing them in baltimore at the ram's head when they come around. it's rare you get to see an act like that in such an intimate venue.
^yeah beasties perfomance is what allowed them to make it. lyrically they're cool, but on stage they just step it up compared to other artists and shows.

prime example is at their 04 nyc show at the garden.. crazy energy, the crowd is hype, doesn't get any better.. when's their show in baltimore? i'm watching their 04 awesome I shot that show this sunday at 6 on tv if no one's seen it: Tweetaroo - Mashing Twitter and Music since 2009

^i didn't really read what that twittawhateva thing is but that has the info for the show on tv

THEV1LL4N

you've got to fight for your right.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. to party.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.