The B-Coming

Is Beanie Sigels album "The B-Coming" any good. Has anyone heard it tell what you think and should I get it? What rating do you give the album. The singles he come with for the album are not bad.

PuffnScruff

i think it is one of the best albums to come out this year. finally redman spit some hot lyrics on a dope track. great production. that song with snoop is hot. i havent liked a song with snoop in years. i would give it a 4 out of 5, near classic album. probably beans best cd. i'm going to listen to it tonight while i walk my dog now that i think about it.

I buy maybe 2-3 albums a year (download about 200x's that). I bought it because it's so good. The fact that Beanie doesn't do a single hook is disturbing, but oh well. The album is better than his other 2 that I thought were pretty damn good too.

It's my favorite album of the year by far, and it hasn't been too bad a year for hip-hop by my standards. Favorite tracks "Purple Rain" & "Feel It In The Air" but the whole album is tight.

Mase

Yeah, it is a very good consistent album (the consistency was nearly ruined by the song with Snoop).
Purple Rain is fuckin dope, Bun B outshines Beanie on that track. It has good guest appearances and good production overall.
Tales Of A Hustler Part 2 has one of the hardest beats this year.
A rating? 4 mics.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.