The Alchemist

Alchemist is a really strong producer, 1st infrantry gets constant rotation in my car. I hope he has a hand in mobb deeps new album cos eminems production would ruin it. Slightly offtopic i know but these songs:
dilated peoples - Worst comes to Worst
killa priest - one step
and Luda - growing pains
all have virtually identical beats, what song do they sample?? thanx

tennis_dog said:
well, i like that one song on 1st infantry...forget the name...with TI and the PSC...pimpin or something?? yeah...he's a good kid...one of my fav. producers.....

he's afghani......which doesnt matter
hes jewish...not afghani lol

Franchise2003 said:
Alchemist is a really strong producer, 1st infrantry gets constant rotation in my car. I hope he has a hand in mobb deeps new album cos eminems production would ruin it. Slightly offtopic i know but these songs:
dilated peoples - Worst comes to Worst
killa priest - one step
and Luda - growing pains
all have virtually identical beats, what song do they sample?? thanx
i think they sample worst comes to worst..... thats the first song i heard with that beat. i know the luda song sampled that

everytime I hear "Worst comes 2 Worst" it reminds me of when I was getting out of bootcamp in 2001...everytime I hear that song it reminds me of that n' Portland...love that city

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online