The Alchemist vs Just Blaze

THEV1LL4N

Instrumental contest. Just Blaze & Alchemist go head to head at the 2009 RedBull BigTune Finals in Atlanta at Opera.

Personally, I like Alchemist and his beats. I always have. Just Blaze just got those Def Jam hits like those with Jay-Z, Freeway, Dipset and so on... Also, he was using vocals... it would've been more of a fair contest had JB used instrumentals only. P.S. LOL @ ALC's actions. This guy makes me laugh, and i LOVE his work.

Watch these:

Stone_Cold

Did Blaze forget to bring his instrumental versions or what?

Blaze has obviously got the bigger hits, but Alc takes it for me, worst comes to worst is one of my favourite beats and samples and songs of all time, plus I think hes had a big influence on one of my favourite rappers, Evidence, getting behind the production board.

These were just some fun videos to watch, lmao at Alchemists reaction when he drops Hold You Down and it was tight when Blaze dropped his version too and they salute eachother. Then of course Alc hits the KO blow with We Gonna Make It, the place went nuts!

Thanks for posting these, really enjoyed them

THEV1LL4N

^^ oh lol, i didnt remember it.

oh well, it was worth the repost. i hope they do more of these competitions in future. ALC is one of my favourite producers, i love his grimey style.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.