The album cover for Eminem's Relapse

Caesar

Staff member
We just got emailed the album cover for Eminem's Relapse album straight from Interscope.

The cover consists of a collage of Em's face created entirely of prescription medication. On the bottom left is a prescription bottle label with the prescription made out to "Marshal Mathers, 8 Mile Road, Detroit" and says it was "Prescribed by Dr. Dre" on "05-19-09"; the album's release date. Quantity? "313" of course.

And apparently you're supposed to take one tablet, one time daily, at 3am.

Once you're done looking at it move your eyes to the right of the screen and vote in our poll to let us know how you think the album will turn out.

Here is the cover:

THEV1LL4N

lol it says prescribed. i misread it as produced by dr. dre.

what if the album gets pushed back by a week? then he sitll got that date on all the copies...

cant wait for this though.

It does kind of remind me of TI's paper trail, except not quite as good. Eminem talks about how he couldn't stand watching the rap game in his absence, while he was wasting his life hooked on prescription drugs, so much for hailey!

kastro

at first it didnt luk that good to me but after looking at it after awhile and seeing its made up of pills its quite buzzy and i like it, and as for the album only really after i hear it i can judge how good it is, crossing my fingers it's good, now all i have to wait after this release is 50 cents b4 i self destruct and then detox ( ill sell my left nut if this album comes out end of this year)

just heard the new single '3am', its not all that good, album cover is ok though

with the pills on the cover my first thought was is em going back to his slim shady roots

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.